Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 course
A&S Learning Design & Technology
We invite College faculty interested in (re)designing their course for Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 to join our upcoming cohort in the Learning Design Collaborative: a program consisting of three workshops focus on the topic of inclusive pedagogy and design. During the Collaborative, we will explore the questions below.
- What does it mean to teach using an inquiry-based pedagogy with a focus on inclusive design?
- What does this look like in your course?
- How do we design authentic learning experiences with a focus on inclusive pedagogy?
- How might this be (evidenced) in course activities, assessments and content?
- What might student engagement look like in terms of inclusive pedagogy?
- How do we use engagement techniques to create your student’s experience?
- Participate in three, 2-hour workshops during Spring 2020
- (Re)design Period: Spring/ Summer 2020/Fall 2020
- Teaching Period: Fall 2020 or Spring 2021
- Faculty will work with a consultant from the A&S Learning Design & Technology to develop a course and participate in ongoing faculty learning community conversations throughout the spring semester. Follow up support and community will also be encouraged.