Learning Technology Incubator Grant Program, UVa College & Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
The Learning Technology Incubator (LTi) program is an initiative of the A&S Learning Design & Technology team.
About the LTi
Our goal is to promote innovative projects that seek to solve common instructional challenges, and show potential to improve teaching and learning broadly across the curriculum. Proposals that demonstrate interdisciplinary collaboration, and / or have potential to scale up in future years, are especially encouraged.
We invite proposals that focus on engagement and enhancement of student learning, including (but not limited to):
- Course (re)design using student-centered pedagogy
- Adaptation of courses for active learning spaces
- Project-based and inquiry-based learning
- Novel application of existing learning technologies
- Development of new technologies for teaching and learning
- Use of College studios (maker, media, immersive studios)
- Use of ePortfolios
- Resource and archive building
- Online or hybrid course design
Since the inception of the program, we have funded 42 projects for more than $400,000.
CURRENT CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Spring 2019 Call for Proposals deadline is 5:00 pm on March 25, 2019.